Monday 13 September 2010

Fantastic Market


Well what a wonderful day we had..I was a bit worried as the weather man had said rain all week but it was a beautiful day.. I sold most of my new dolls. So I will be very busy getting ready for the 2 day market on November the 20th and 21st.. Have a couple of orders to do, but I will also be making as many Christmas dolls as I can..
I have just been making more fridge magnets as I sold out of them..
Our Scout Leader has only 5 week to go till she has her baby so I wish her all the best for a pain free delivery..Hmm is there such a thing!!
The film crew from Ace TV will be there next market so we will be on
TV in 2011..
If you live in Adelaide please come down and support our scout group..
I will update you will all the new dolls I make as I don them..
Stay Safe
Tracey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was a great Market Tracey!!So much chatting and laughter going on.people liked the Needle Felting didn't they? Good idea to have demo's of crafts so people can appreciate the time it takes.
Getting ready for the next one!!

My Weight Journey