Monday 30 June 2008

Another week has started


Well its the beginning of another week already..This year is going too quick.. I am trying to get some more dolls made for my next market which is on the 26th of July.. I really look forward to them as there are some wonderful stall holders..I have recently begun a friendship with one of the ladies and we try to catch up for coffee once a week..
I never think you can have too many friends..
One of my internet friends Shagsy recently had a birthday and I made her the lap quilt pictured above, which she loved..
I have just made some chicken soup which smells wonderful..I just hope it tastes as good.lol
bye for now
Tracey

2 comments:

Artisan Memories said...

Hi Tracey, you beautiful soul you. That is a wonderful quilt that you made Miss Sharon! its perfect!!
I'm glad you are enjoying your time with your new friend.
and i am sure that your chicken soup was spectacular!
YOur friend,
Laura ann

Shagsy said...

Hi there Tracey,
Yes I sure did love the quilt, but just remember, it is way to nice for being on my lap. It is going on the wall for all to see!
Luv ya matey.
Big hugs.......xox

My Weight Journey