Monday 9 June 2008

Lap Band Surgery


Well I finally did it.After 17 years of being overweight and my health going down hill, I have taken out medical insurance so I can get Lap Band Surgery done.. I will have to wait 12 months before I can get it done which gives me time to find out more about it.. My hubby and I went to a Seminar about the operation which had the whole team there which includes Dietitian , Psychologist, Life coach and the surgeon.. I would love to hear from anyone who has had this done or knows of anyone who has had it done.. I am not naive and know that there is a risk to all operations, but If I don't do it now I wont be around to see grandkids, Thats if I ever get any. LOL This is a link to the Lap Band Information if anyone is interested.. I know you might be thinking I am a bloody idiot but until you have walked in my shoes you wont know what it is like.. So be happy for me and wish me luck!!!
http://www.gisurgeon.com.au/patient_info_sheets.html#lap

Bye for now
Have a Safe Week


2 comments:

chris. said...

I wish you all the luck in the world with that Tracey, I use to work with a lady who had that done years ago, it's a big step but yes I'm really happy for you.....Chris.

Artisan Memories said...

OH sweet Tracey! I wish you all the health and luck on this en devour your are about to undertake. Your a great friend and I just want to see you happy. I am here to support you with what ever you need of me.
LauraAnn

My Weight Journey