Monday 2 June 2008

UFO's Finished





Hello again...
I have been stuck at home with a cold for 10 days so I have been trying to keep myself busy, So I thought I would try to finish some UFO's off.. I managed to get 3 done .
50 to go!!!!
My friend Sharon had her pattern of Pirate Pete in the Austrailian Homespun Magazine so I just had to make one for myself..
I am going to make another one for my teacher friend Janet as she does a pirate theme each year with the kids and I am sure they would like to take it in turns taking him home for the night.. Albert the little Vampire boy was my first fully painted doll and he was fun to make and am looking forward to doing some more folk art dolls. He was from a pattern by Frowning Francis.
The Vampire on the wooden candle stitch was my first Round Head doll which I was nervous about doing, but found it quite easy. Catch Ya all soon, have a great week
Tracey

3 comments:

Jane said...

I am sure the children will love him, I thought they were fantastic. They look as if they took a lot of time and effort. Think I would love one too!

Kristine said...

You do such gorgeous work Tracey!!!!
Love it all!!!!
thanks so much for stopping in to see me in the kitsch 'N!! hee,hee!! ;-D

hugz,
Kristine

Judith said...

I enjoy looking at your Blog Tracey. Glad you are enjoying your doll making so much.
Judy

My Weight Journey