Monday 2 June 2008

I Got Tagged



My friend Laura Ann has tagged me with this very revealing tag.
Tag the ABC's about you.
Each player then tags more people and posts their names,
then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment,letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.




A -Attached or single: Attached

B- Best Friend: J
C-Cake or Pie : Cheese Cake
D-Day: Saturday
E- Essential Item: nickers
F- Favorite Color: Black and purple
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Gummi Bears
H-Home town: Para Hills West, South Australia
I- Indulgences: Chocolate Eclair
J- January or July?:.... July I hate summer
K-Kids:.... 2
L-Life is incomplete without: Family
M- Marriage Date: November 18th
N- Number of Siblings: one, Brother
O- Oranges or Apples: Fuji apples
P- Phobias or Fears: Spiders
Q- Quote: Shit Happens!!
R- Reason To Smile: I'm alive
S- Season: Autumn
T- Tag Three: Judith
U- Unknown fact about me: I have dimples in my shoulders
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: Oppressor of animals
W- Worst Habit: Obsessive
Y-Your favorite food: Chineese
Z: Zodiac Sign: Pieces

No comments:

My Weight Journey